Plan K Medicare Supplement
BENEFITS OF MEDIGAP PLAN K
Medicare Supplement Plan K offers lower coverage than other plans in certain options.
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs (up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used).
- 50% of Medicare Part B (physician) coinsurance or co-payment (generally 20% of outpatient expenses).
- 50% of Blood deductible coverage (the cost of the first three pints of blood).
- 50% of Part A hospice coinsurance or co-payment.
- 50% of skilled nursing facility care coinsurance.
- 50% of Part A deductible.
Does not cover:
- Part B deductible.
- Part B excess charges.
- Foreign travel emergency.
Let's Work Together
To find the best Medicare Supplement Plan for your needs.