Plan F Medicare Supplement
BENEFITS OF MEDIGAP PLAN F
Medicare Supplement Plan F is the most comprehensive plan covering all options and is also available in a high-deductible version. However, like Plan C, you cannot buy Plan F if you became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020.
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs (up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used).
- 100% of Medicare Part B (physician) coinsurance or co-payment (generally 20% of outpatient expenses).
- 100% of Blood deductible coverage (the cost of the first three pints of blood).
- 100% of Part A hospice coinsurance or co-payment.
- 100% of skilled nursing care coinsurance.
- 100% of Part A deductible.
- 100% of Part B deductible.
- 100% of Part B excess charges.
- 80% of foreign travel emergency (up to plan limits)
When comparing Medigap plans, it is important to review all of the included benefits, as well as coverage that is excluded. Medigap plans are specially designed to suit as many different individual needs as possible. Therefore, the benefits and exclusions vary in order for you to pay only for benefits you truly need. When comparing Medigap plans, it is good to familiarize yourself with all available options and packages.
Medigap Plan F is one of the few Medigap plans that is required to be sold by all supplemental insurance companies who offer any Medigap plans.
Plan F covers coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional 365 days (one year) after Medicare benefits are used up.
Plan F also covers Medicare Part B coinsurance and/or copayments, as well as the first 3 pints of blood required.
Under Medigap Plan F, hospice care coinsurance or co-pay is also covered.
Skilled nursing facility coinsurance, Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles, Part B excess charges and foreign travel healthcare costs are all covered by Medigap Plan F.
Let's Work Together
To find the best Medicare Supplement Plan for your needs.