Plan C Medicare Supplement
BENEFITS OF MEDIGAP PLAN C
Medicare Supplement Plan C is almost as comprehensive in coverage as Plans F and G. However, like Plan F, you cannot buy Plan C if you became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020.Covers:
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs (up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used).
- 100% ** of Medicare Part B (physician) coinsurance or co-payment (generally 20% of outpatient expenses).
- 100% of Blood deductible coverage (the cost of the first three pints of blood).
- 100% of Part A hospice coinsurance or co-payment.
- 100% of skilled nursing facility care co-insurance.
- 100% of Part A deductible.
- 100% of Part B deductible.
- 80% of foreign travel emergency (up to plan limits).
Does not cover:
- Part B excess charges.
Medigap Plan C covers coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional 365 days (one year) after Medicare benefits are used up.
Plan C also covers Medicare Part B coinsurance and/or copayments, as well as the first 3 pints of blood required. Medigap Plan B covers hospice care coinsurance / copayments.
Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance is covered under Medigap Plan C.
Medigap Plan C does cover Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles. However Medigap Plan C does not cover Part B excess charges.
Plan C does cover foreign travel healthcare costs up to plan limits.
Let's Work Together
To find the best Medicare Supplement Plan for your needs.